Saturday, November 26, 2011

No. 332: Cacturne

You know what takes a lot of time? Flying home and then having a Thanksgiving Dinner that Couldn't be Beat! But I'm back!

And who better to come back to, than one of my favorites, and possibly my favorite member of the 3rd Generation, Cacturne.

Cacturne is a cactus, which I have already established is inherently badass, and he's also a little bit like a scarecrow. And, the face looks kinda jack-o-latern. and to cap it all off, Dark subtype. Didn't I say this before? It was true then, and it is true now. Dark Subtypes make Pokemon great. I don't know how, but it just works.

They use a personal attack called Needle Arm, and apparently their blood has turned into sand from eons spent standing in the desert. I don't think a Grass-type can get more hardcore than this boss.


Overall: 10/10

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorites as well. Cacti really are cool.

    ReplyDelete