Tuesday, November 22, 2011

No. 331: Cacnea

Amingo is my favorite character in Marvel vs Capcom 2.

It's got a lot of spikes, lines, and diamonds going on. But, spikes are badass (especially on a cactus, where they make sense), Cacti have those crease lines, and I can deal with diamonds, because I love cacti so much.

In the anime, when James got a Cacnea, and it always tried to hug him, poking him with its spikes, that was lame. It was just another Victreebell, and did the same thing. And unlike Victreebell, it wasn't funny even the first time.

But seriously, cacti are badass. Amingo is badass, and I am sad that he isn't in MvC3. I love how cacti come in all these crazy-ass shapes, like fans, balls, forks, leaves, and other shit. They're great.


Overall: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment