Wednesday, November 2, 2011

No. 313: Volbeat

You ever spent a Midwestern Summer evening sitting on the back porch, watching the dog chase fireflies? It's good times.

Now, is it just me, or is Volbeat strutting his stuff just a little bit here? He's got the supermodel stance going, sticking his ass and chest out, looking over his shoulder with a pouty look, and holding his hands almost to his lips in a "oh, did I do that? I'm such a naughty boy" kind of way.

it's making me a little uncomfortable, actually.

also, they missed an opportunity to make him Bug/Electric, though. I mean, it's called a lightning bug for a reason.


Overall: 3/10

2 comments:

  1. I mean, some people call them fireflies. That would have been cool to have Volbeat be electric/bug and have Illumise be fire/bug or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Volbeat (The danish band) reference?

    ReplyDelete