Monday, November 14, 2011

No. 325: Spoink

Halfway through the Pokedex! Woo!

If Spoink stops bouncing, its heart stops, and it dies.

As we can see from the Coliseum games, and Black and White, when a Pokemon faints, it slows down and stops moving.

Every time you KO a Spoink, you kill it. I hope you're happy, you monster.


Anyway, I understand the whole "Pearls before Swine" thing, but I think the pearl just throws the whole design off. It looks much too top-heavy. I'm not a big fan of Spoink, but I must admit that art makes it look pretty cute. And using the curly pig tail as a spring is brilliant.


Overall: 7/10

2 comments:

  1. Just why is it psyhic?
    Even I dont know

    ReplyDelete
  2. My theory is that the orb on top of its head is a crystal ball, so BAM it's psychic.

    ReplyDelete