Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No. 335: Zangoose

Now, I know what you're thinking.

"Zangoose? Isn't that the Russian dude from Street Fighter?"

And I'm here to tell you, no, they are not the same. The difference is that Zangief is a mighty tower of Soviet muscle, protecting the skies and grabbing the souls of foolish men. Zangoose is just a poser, trying so hard to be cool, it hurts. He's got the narrowed eyes, the Digimon-esque asymmetry, the "scar" over one eye, hand-claws, and a lightning bolt shaped mark.

If he was just pure white, I'd love it. If it was even symmetrical, that would be a step in the right direction. But I have always hated middle schoolers, and I make no exception for the shit they draw on the inside of their Social Studies textbooks.


Overall: 2/10

1 comment:

  1. i'd say "aww but i like zangoose" but you know, difference of opinion et whot XD

    ReplyDelete