Tuesday, November 15, 2011

No. 326: Grumpig

So, what's the deal with Grumpig? Is he a pig, or what? Why's he grumpy?

He seems pretty happy to me. Maybe because he just evolved out of the nightmarish hell that is being Spoink, and can now do things like rest and "not bounce all the time".

But now, he begins to get a bit complicated. 3 pearls, none of them as large or design-dominating as Spoink's. Two-tone, with what appear to be sleeves. I don't know, it seems a little much. Like, pigs aren't known for their fashion sense, and they tend to be all one color, don't they? They aren't animals with underbellies a different color, or anything.

But in general, Grumpig looks ugly to me. Nothing about him is intriguing in any way, and I don't believe for a minute anyone has ever looked at a Grumpig and said, "I want this on my team".


Overall: 2/10

3 comments:

  1. Uhm.....I will go in a corner now with my grumpig and cry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Grumpig! AND IT WAS SHINY AND . . . AND AND COOL! IT WAS SHINY!
    (runs away crying)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grumpig is one of my favorite gen 3 pokemon :) I think he's pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete