Sunday, November 27, 2011

No. 333: Swablu

Halfway to the Number of the Beast! Repent! Repent!!

Is - is this another Normal/Flying type? Is it really? Do I have to smack a bitch? Stop doing this, Gamefreak, it isn't funny.

I mean, why even be Normal at all? Pure Flying would've been completely acceptable for this one, because the wings are made out of clouds and such. With other birds, who are actual birds, I understand them wanting to be able to use STAB Normal moves (although I really don't understand that because Normal moves suck) but for something as clearly fanciful as Swablu, just using Gust and Tornado-poop or whatever kind of moves Flying types have, would be fine.

Because in the end, Swablu ditches the Normal altogether in favor of Dragon, but that's tomorrow. As for the resign itself, it's okay. A little blue cold bird, whatever. Cloud wings? I'm down. I wish clouds were solid enough so I could jump into them like a big old fluffy bed, but I guess not all dreams can come true.


Overall: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment