Thursday, November 3, 2011

2nd Anniversary!!

Hey, it's the second Anniversary of Not All Pokemon Are Created Equal! Can we call it NAPACE? Yes, yes we can.

Man, 2 years ago, I was just sitting around, thinking about how some Pokemon were just balls, but some were amazing, and I started making a blog about it. I got through the starters, and then lost interest for I don't know what reason.

But then, nearly 10 months later, I remembered it again. And started it back up. And, if I do say so myself, it's been a great success. I've had a lot of fun ranting and raving about these little guys, and I hope you've had fun reading it.

I want to thank all my followers, and give a special shout-out to the dudes (or ladies) in Slovenia, who comprise Napace's second biggest audience after the United States. I didn't even know Slovenia was a thing until I saw you guys popping up in the "audience" stats. Can you even read English? are you all just a bunch of spambots? Are you actually hipsters who set their country to Slovenia as a joke? speak up!

Another interesting fact: the Unown review is by far my most visited page. I think that's because of the alphabet image I used, though. After that it's Cloyster, Exeggcute, Steelix, and Jolteon. If you see a pattern, tell me, because I honestly have no clue why those got so many hits.

Anyway, thanks again for reading. We're stuck in the shitter of Gen 3 right now, but I'll keep on trucking. Because the world just needs to know, that not all Pokemon are created equal.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it coming! I've been in Beijing for awhile and bought a VPN so i could keep reading this blog. Keeps me grounded when culture shock gets bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slovenia second biggest audience? I didn't see that one coming. xD
    I'm slovenian and i'm a completely normal human being who enjoys pokemon. :P

    ReplyDelete