Tuesday, November 29, 2011

No. 334: Altaria

I remember some old Nintendo Power where someone wrote in and described their own Pokemon, and it was a little blue dragon hiding in a cloud.

I don't like it when Pokemon drop a type upon evolving. It's lame, some of the STAB moves I had on you now won't work, what the piss. However, Dragon is infinitely superior to Normal as far as types go, so I'm giving Altaria a pass.

And, a little plus for daring to be a Dragon type without being, well, a dragon. I'd like to see that type get thrown around a little more.

Also, I'd like to reiterate my desire to just cuddle up on a cloud and go to sleep. It's right up there with "ride around in a giant Pelican's mouth" in my book.

Finally, I just like Altaria's color scheme. White and sky blue, simple and soothing. And those cute puffy little cheeks! I think I just want to use an Altaria as a flying bed, actually.


Overall: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment