Wednesday, December 7, 2011

No. 340: Whiscash

blargh look at me I'm a fat useless jolly piece of shit!

I've seriously had it with these assholes. Whiscash is just another fat son of a bitch who didn't need to shove his big, dumb face into my life.

To make things worse, he's mis-representing something fierce. Is that a lightning bolt on your head, Whiscash? Why do you have that there, Whiscash? Do you like to think you're an Electric type, Whiscash? Why would you want to look like something you aren't, Whiscash?

I don't frigging get it. A catfish, somehow associated with earthquakes, but also uses electricity? except doesn't? Piss. I've used nearly all of my PG-13 cuss words on this sunnofagun, and I'm running out of steam.

Goddamnit, Whiscash. Why do you even have to be.


Overall: 1/10

3 comments:

  1. ...it's a W -_-
    but other than that, pretty sucky, yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because obviously a pokemon would evolve to have a marking on its forehead that follows the Latin alphabet.

    No, that's just a pokemon that wants to fool people into using electric moves on it for neutral damage, not realising it's immune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whiscash looks weirdly similar to the blue truck from Bob the Builder :P

    ReplyDelete