Tuesday, December 20, 2011

No. 346: Cradily

those fleshy protrusions on its neck look just... offensive...

Like some sort of dim-witted bird, who gets scared by butterfly wings, thinking "WHOA SHIT that butterfly just sat down and turned into a giant face! Definitely not just opened its wings! I wonder why that keeps happening...", I get confused by Cradily.

I always want to think those spots are eyes, and the yellow thing in its mouth is a tooth. I think it's supposed to be that the eyes are hidden in the slit, glowing yellow, and those spots are just there for decoration.

It's confusing in any case. Also, Cradily reminds me of a plesiosaur with its long neck and stuff. It has become more stylized and animalistic, but still looks quite alien. I like the head, with the eyes hidden ninja-style (if those ARE its eyes), but it looks out of place with the body. Maybe if it has a giant maw instead?


Overall: 5/10

3 comments:

  1. You now realize Lileep has the same kind of fleshy protrusions

    ReplyDelete
  2. You now realize those pink things on claydol... are orifices

    D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kataka, why would you even say something like that. I think now I have to start drinking, and never stop.

    ReplyDelete