Monday, December 12, 2011

No. 342: Crawdaunt

Do you remember what I said about 3rd Gen Pokemon with a Dark subtype?

If I remember correctly, I think I said they were PRETTY FRIGGING BADASS.

Cacturne, Sharpedo, Shiftry, and now Crawdaunt.

I don't like them because they are DARK N EDGY JUST LIKE ME CRAWLING IN MY SKIN LINKIN PARK 4 LYFE, no. I like them because they are hardcore hombres who don't take shit from anyone.

Granted, I don't know what that blue patch is on the front of Crawdaunt here. A mouth? Are those lips? I think either the entire front should've been blue, or it should have been left out. But still, he looks like he means business. Pincers with their own teeth, little claw arms (for cutting you up if you get in too close) and a star on his head that he presumably uses as a battering ram.

Maybe his design is a tad messy, but that's how I like my crustaceans: with a lot of plates, spikes, and arms going all over the goddamn place.


Overall: 9/10

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure lobsters have some blue on the frilly ruffly bits on their bellies.

    ReplyDelete