Monday, July 4, 2011

No. 241: Miltank

Dammit, I was hoping for something flag-wavingly patriotic, but whatever.

I'll make due with this fat cow.

Miltank is pretty much femTauros. Nothing special, and usually I'd just moove along. Except she makes milk, which is good to drink. I love milk, personally. A tall glass of cold white milk really helps me start my day. And then warm chocolate milk in the winter, I drink that instead of hot cocoa.

And Lon Lon Milk is good for your Pokemon, as well. Heals 'em right up. I mean Moo Moo Milk, what was I thinking, getting my Nintendo properties confused...

anyway, have a nice glass of milk this Fourth of July, and remember all the Pokemon who died to make your life possible.


Overall: 6/10

2 comments:

  1. Man, your blog is amazing and its being very helpful to me.
    also, happy (late) 4th of july.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love milk and hate Miltank.
    Its a Tank...and I hate it.
    Gosh...why does it make it so hard?

    Also wanted to add the Donphan in the room.
    Where does meat in the Pokemonworld come from?

    ReplyDelete