Monday, July 25, 2011

No. 252: Treecko

starting the 3rd gen with a bang, it's Treecko!!

I love this little guy. He looks kinda cute, but also you can see a hint of a badass in him. I liked how he always chilled like a boss in the anime, with a twig in his mouth like he just didn't even care.

and I've always wondered - is his tail split, or merely creased? I mean, does he have two bulbous tails (a proper gecko only has one) or does he have a leaf-like tail that happens to look like two tails?

He also reminds me of a swordsman. Maybe because I've seen him drawn as Goemon from Lupin III and Zoro from One Piece a few times.

Overall: 9/10

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it's a bit late now, but congrats on covering the first 2 generations, lovin' your blog and I'm looking forward to see your opinion about the pokes from generation III (personal favourite).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, keep up the good work! Have been enjoying it thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!
    Finally GenIII!

    I never shut uzup about it and you start with my FUCKIN FAVOURITE POKEMON!

    Damn I love my Treecko

    ReplyDelete