Thursday, July 14, 2011

No. 249: Lugia

come at me bro

Lugia was a boss in that one movie. He talked the truth, was a cool guy, and didn't get beat like a weak bitch, unlike most legendaries in movies.

I really think his design works well. He's definitely smooth and sleek, like a killer whale. Then he has giant hand wings, and little flaps that fold down when he dives. God, I love those little tabs on the back.

Yeah, I see a lot of whale in Lugia. Which is why it confuses me that he's psychic-flying. I mean, that's probably a better typing, but he lives in the Whirl Islands. He comes out from a waterfall. Shouldn't he have SOME sort of water affinity? no?

well, he's still a neat Pokemon.

Overall: 8/10

2 comments:

  1. Really? REALLY??? Lugia deserves a big fat 10/10 for being the best legendary ever!!!

    ...Wellll... Maybe next to Mewtwo. And Entei...? Okay, no. Lugia is the best legendary BIRD ever.

    Overall: 10/10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is laughing now Ben Who knows?

      You now know how we feel about the 1/10
      That was a bitchslap to those and overall that Lugia is a whore compared to the next Legendary!

      Delete