Tuesday, July 12, 2011

No. 247: Pupitar

So, what's this piece of work supposed to be.

I didn't know dragons had a pupal stage. Or rock monsters, either, for that matter. Or dinosaurs. In fact, I'm pretty sure only bugs have pupal stages.

So, yeah. Pupitar. What the hell.

I know Larvitar should've keyed me into this whole metamorphosis thing that the -itar line is doing, but I don't like it. Why? Seriously, what possible reason is there for a dragonling to turn into a cocoon (as if we didn't already have enough) before turning into a giant dinosaur?

I totally like the horns, and the general design, but I really feel like it would fit better in some sort of badass horned moth evolutionary line.

Overall: 5/10

1 comment:

  1. Well you did say you hated Pupal stage-evolutions with a passion.
    This is the nicest thing you can give out then

    ReplyDelete