Monday, February 13, 2012

No. 368: Gorebyss

Is that a fish wearing a seashell bra? That is a fish wearing a seashell bra.

There is a very short list of fish which can be described as "sexy": Ariel from The Little Mermaid, Princess Ruto from Ocarina of Time, and Shirahoshi and Madame Shirley from One Piece.

Gorebyss is not on that list, and I don't even want to think about why it needs to wear a seashell bra. I also fail to see why in the world this pink whatever should evolve from Clamperl. Did the designers just give up? Did they seriously just have a few random-ass fish designs laying around, and threw them into random evolutionary trees?

Gorebyss gets a point for looking somewhat aesthetically pleasing, if I ignore the *shudder* seashell bra. But besides that, it's an unwarranted boring Water-type, as if we didn't already have enough of those as it is.


Overall: 2/10

7 comments:

  1. I disagree,

    Gorebyss are sexy, interessing and well-designed pokémons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Gorebyss turns you on, then there is no help for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, hey, calm down, I was merely stated my opinion. I don't care if you think otherwise.

    Get a life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU Sir, have to get a life.
      And honestoly, I think it was a failed attempt to make a cute evolution.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, telling someone to get a live near Christmas day just for stating an opinion only prove how much a sad loser you are.

      Unlike you, I don't care about your opinion about Gorebyss. So, grow up.

      And don't even reply to me, scum.

      Delete
  4. Huh...a Seashell bra.

    I actually neve!r saw it. I wanted aone back in the days, but since I had no friends playing the games at the time, I never got the chance.
    I am a bit sad now.

    But then you made me laugh with the bra-comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While the seashells are a little... weird, I do love the entry for it in Sapphire. It says: "When it spots prey, this Pokémon inserts its thin mouth into the prey's body and drains the prey of its body fluids."
    Doesn't that just sound creepy?

    ReplyDelete