Tuesday, February 28, 2012

No. 379: Registeel

Frig, February is only 28 days, isn't it? I totally forgot

Our last of the Legendary Golem trio, Registeel looks alien and creepy, slightly reminiscent of Claydol and the like. But while that's cool and all, I feel like the idea of "golem" has kind of gotten away from us? I mean, the first was animated rocks, the second was animated, um, ice, and now it's a smooth steel robot thing.

I don't know, maybe it's ancient alien technology? whatever. Registeel is the more balanced-one, stat-wise, compared to Regirock's Physical focus, and Regice's Special focus.

Now, some people love to point out how this guy is sieging heil something fierce, to the degree that his sprite was edited in Europe.


But I prefer to think of Registeel, not as a Nazi, but as a fan of Chubby Checker, as his adorable Twisting demonstrates.



Overall: 5/10

1 comment: