Wednesday, February 29, 2012

No. 380: Latias

Frig, no one told me it was a leap year this year.

Latias is kind of cute, in a little-sister sort of way. You'd just want to look out for her, and set a good example. But she better stay away from that Ketchum kid, he's a bad egg.

I think I posted the concept art, with some bizarre Blaziken-Latios hybrid back when I reviewed Blaziken, but I'm too lazy to go find it again. Just check back there, and go "wow that's strange" and we can move on.

Latias and her brother are the type of Legendary you have to chase around, and I really don't mind chasing a single Pokemon like that. Three dogs was pushing it, but one is acceptable.

Um, Latias and Latios are fine, they exist in a mid-point between the badass and cutesy Legendaries, which is fine. They have a good game-associated color scheme, and generally have a cool design. I can't even complain about there being two of them, because that's their gimmick, they are color-swapped siblings.


Overall: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment