Friday, February 24, 2012

No. 375: Metang

Anyone remember Tang? That stuff that monkeys and astronauts drank?

People say Metang resembles a flying saucer, but I think that's a bit of a stretch. I mean, he's too spiky, and has arms and stuff.

As I mentioned last time, Beldum becomes the arms for Metang. And now this line starts to kick some ass. Metang has both Physical and Special attack stats out the ass, and learns Meteor Mash, which is confirmed for top 5 best attack names. Also Phychic, which is just a great move. So you can wreck shit no matter what sort of defense your opponent has.

It's a solid design, and I like how the texture is some sort of rocky metal. Not smooth, like magneton, but it looks like some sort of rock that became shiny and super-hard. Does that happen? I don't know, but it looks cool.


Overall: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. the artwork looks cool, but I always stayed away from this line because the sprites looked dumb to me

    ReplyDelete