Friday, May 11, 2012

No. 435: Skuntank

I like to imagine it's bald and uses its tail to cover it up

So... bigger skunk, bigger stench. I kinda like his pompadour, even if it is just a tail. But that simultaneously makes me uncomfortable... as the trainer, I'm facing the business end of this thing, right? And it's lifting its tail SO HIGH, the stink-glands must be on full display, as well as anything else back there, if you get my drift.

Just seems unpleasant, is all. And while there shouldn't really be anything to complain about here... as my pappy used to say, "you can feed a Skuntank as many pokeblocs as you want, but in the end, it's still just stanky old skunk."

And you know what? Skunks are the worst. I think I used up nearly all my goodwill towards skunks yesterday. Skuntank can go drown in a can of tomato soup.


Overall: 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment