Saturday, May 26, 2012

No. 447: Riolu

some sort of jackal dog fox?

I like Fighting types. I like 'em a lot, because they are usually badass dudes who punch and or kick everything into oblivious. But I also like Riolu, because he's like some sort of badass in training. Like a young Wong Fei-Hong from Iron Monkey, Riolu just needs some more training and practice, and maybe learn to not be so rebellious, and he'll become a true master one day.

Something I noticed for the first time today, though - he has two sets of ears. The blue tiny spikes on the top, and the black dangly ones on the side. What's up with that? It's bugging me a little bit. Also, those steel plats on his arms look really out of place. I appreciate that they're there to foreshadow Lucario having spikes, but maybe they could've been spikes themselves? Or little round nubs? Instead of oblings? Eh, maybe I'm the only who who has an issue with that.


Overall: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment