Sunday, May 6, 2012

No. 431: Glameow

If I see that frigging cat one more time -


I know cats act superior and stuff all the time, but if my cat looked nearly as haughty as this one, I'd disown it.

Anyway, as if Skitty and Meowth weren't enough, here's another generic little cat. This is quickly becoming a staple, and it's quickly becoming old and stupid. We don't need a third one. Especially one with a dumb curly tail. What is that even about, anyway? it isn't ever referenced. Does it use it to jump around, like Spoink?

I mean, I like cats, but I don't like this one. It's just so damn aggravating. It at least looks unique, though, I will give it that. I'd never mistake it for a Skitty when I'm fumbling around in the dark.


Overall: 3/10

5 comments:

  1. Honestly, can't Game Freak just for once break the pattern and not do some different variation of a useless critter for every goddamn game?
    Do we need a new Rattata, Pidgey or whatever other useless pieces of shit there are?
    I mean, look at this fucking thing, there is no goddamn reason why It should exist. I think Straw Hat Samurai is even too nice on this one, 1/10 would be more appropriate solely for the fact that it shouldn't exist. Want to make cat Pokemon? Well how about doing something like a panther covered in fire or other crazy shit, something that we haven't seen already done several times. You can still add all your beloved normal and normal/flying Pokemon in the game for balance purposes, but just use the ones you already have and instead create some that are not condemned to suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they made your fire panther, people would just complain "Oh wow, it's another regular animal + fire pokemon, we only need one Ponyta."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell, I'd prefer a fire panther two-stage instead of a normal two-stage, because that panther would at least be useful if you couldn't find another fire-type. Which happened a lot in the 4th gen, where you had Chimcar, Ponyta, and that was it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also pointing out that there were so few that even the Fire-master of the Elite 4 didnt have enough fire-types to use in Diamond and pearl.
    Wrap your mind around that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I'm the only one who likes it

    ReplyDelete