Thursday, May 3, 2012

No. 429: Mismagius

I  guess I'm more surprised that anyone cared enough about Misdreavus to think up an evolution than anything else.


But you know what? I kinda like it. Actually, I really like it. No, not like that! The innuendo was yesterday!

That witch's hat looks nice and mysterious, but the little tufts of purple whatever make it look like an organic part of the body. Then the necklace element was kept, and the "dress" became more billowy, like some dark sorceress's cloak. In fact, the whole think reminds me of those wizard people from Paper Mario.

The only thing is, they missed a neat opportunity to make this one Ghost/Psychic. Coulda been cool. Because there's really no reason to use Mismagius, otherwise. There are better Ghosts in the world, and Ghosts with more interesting typings. But I kinda want to use one now, if I ever felt up to a replay of Platinum or Diamond or something. I'd name it Marisa, and mess some bitches up, ze!


Overall: 9/10

1 comment:

  1. I HATE how they didn't make it Ghost/Fairy... That would have been the perfect typing for it, both for design and competitive viability. Since it would be immune to Normal, Fighting, Dragon, AND Ground. Apparently Game Freak thinks mimes are fairies but not banshees.

    ReplyDelete