Friday, May 25, 2012

No. 446: Munchlax

did someone say babies?


I think I heard someone say babies. But surprisingly, I don't hate Munchlax.

Sure, he's a jerk and a glutton, but who isn't? He's just eating a lot so that he can grow up to be as fat and lazy and immovable as he wants, and I respect that. Furthermore, since Snorlax is so large, a baby form actually makes some sense. We know he's big, but what did he look like when he was little?

No one has ever asked this of a Pokemon only like 4 feet tall, which is why no one humors Mime Jr. and Bonsly's dumb asses when they open their fool mouths.

Munchlax also reminds me of a Moomin character, which is a plus. He eats all the frikken items in Brawl, though, and was annoying in that Deoxys movie, so that's a minus. It comes out to above average, don't worry.


Overall: 6/10

1 comment:

  1. Dude! He's, like, Totoro's munchkin brother! 10/10 just for that!

    ReplyDelete