Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No. 438: Bonsly

oh godd


I think you all know how I feel about babies by now. I hate them. With a few notable exceptions (Magby, Elekid) they are horrible little turds that shouldn't exist. Sudowoodo was completely fine as a stand-alone Pokemon, there was no need to make this dude.

And have you seen him in the anime? He's a frigging crybaby, and his tears probably hurt him since he's Rock-type, which makes him cry more, but that's fine. I hope he's in pain, because looking at him causes me pain. The whole point of Sudowoodo is that you think he's Grass-type when he's not. That's just about the only gimmick it has going. But when you make a prevolution, then that ruins it. If you know Bonsly, then you know Sudowoodo's trick. And while Bonsly might trick you, it won't matter, because it's but a baby.

Underestimating Sudowoodo is a mistake, but you can't underestimate Bonsly because he is just the worst already. I don't care if this breaks his little crybaby heart. In the words of a famous Russian, "Cry some more."


Overall: 1/10

2 comments:

  1. Also one of the more useless pokemon in brawl. I'd almost rather get goldeen than this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PREACH IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS

    ReplyDelete