Wednesday, May 16, 2012

No. 439: Mime Jr.

if there is anything more intrinsically horrid in this world than a mime baby, I don't want to hear about it.


Again, I have to ask: did anyone really sit around and seriously think, "You know who needs a baby prevolution? Mr. Mime!" because it seems like the sort of thing that wouldn't happen in a world ruled by a just and loving God.

I'm not even going to try and hide my hatred for this dogshit excuse of a Pokemon. It sucks. It isn't funny. It's stupid. It isn't cool. It's ugly. It isn't useful. It's obnoxious. It isn't needed. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.


Overall: 1/10

1 comment:

  1. goddamn babies, and there is still one left.
    Honestly, I'm looking forward to Chatot, which is normal/flying, now that is a true testament at just how much these things suck ass.

    ReplyDelete