Wednesday, May 23, 2012

No. 444: Gabite

i'm a shark!!! i'm a SHAAAARK! suck my diiiiick!! I'M A SHAAARK!!


Now, things start to get a little worrisome here. I don't like the two-tone belly, it should either be all red, or dropped that and gone full-great-white. The spikes on the legs are also a little random.

Aside from that, it looks good. We've got a saurian body, with those head-pod things that I like, fin-arms, and the beginnings of a wicked tail. The glare Gabite has going on is also pretty ferocious. He looks like he would eat both your legs if you gave him a chance. I'm getting a tiny bit terrified over here, guys.

But I must also bring up the elephant in the room - Ground/Dragon? Really? Why??? Sharks are aquatic animals, which would lead one to expect a Water typing. But if one walks on land, and possibly burrows through the earth, Ground as a sub-type is acceptable. And then I guess sharks are like the dragons of the ocean, kinda, not really, and so since it isn't swimming anyway, mumble jumble Dragon type?

I'm gonna roll with it, but I'm a little confused. I'm confused, terrified, and also slightly aroused?


Overall: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment