Friday, November 16, 2012

No. 547: Whimsicott

Since I got denied of my giant-wooly-sheep Pokemon with Ampharos, I'm glad to see this one.


missed opportunity was not giving it a Flying-subtype, because then Hurricane would be even more devastating; Wait, no, it screwed me over enough times as it is. STAB Hurricane would make me very angry. Speaking of, I've always pronounced it "Hyur-eh-cain", but apparently it's just "Hurr-eh-cain". You know, like it's spelled. I don't know why I call it differently, I also mispronounced "genre" apparently. Look, I've forgotten what the original point of this paragraph is, so I'm just going to start a new one.

Whimsicott looks wonderfully fluffly, makes me want to ride on it or sleep on it like a big ol' cloud. I'm still salty that you can't actually sit on a cloud, that's bullshit. They look so comfortable. Actually, not sure if Whimsicott would be comfortable, since raw cotton is famously gritty and a pain to work with.


Overall: 7/10

3 comments:

  1. These paragraphs are even less coherent than usual... and that's saying something!

    ...daydreaming about clouds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegetable lamb!!!!!! Harbinger of hurricanes that will eat your dreams and change the laws of velocity

    ReplyDelete