Monday, November 5, 2012

No. 537: Seismitoad

I like his Japanese name better. "Gamageroge". Just rolls off the tongue.


but all those warts and shit are making me sick. hideous bulges all over his self, like, big as golf balls. It looks awful, like maybe they're filled with air waiting to pop, like plastic blisters? Or even worse, maybe they're filled with fluid.

Either way, it makes me unsure of the status of my stomach.

I like Seismitoad's general idea. Big fat boss frogs are badass. That one guy in Naruto is a good example. And he's got a good (if overplayed) typing, surf + earthquake just wrecks so many different kinds of shit.

But those goddamn boils, man. I don't wanna see them wigglin' and jigglin' all over my screen.


Overall: 4/10

3 comments:

  1. "They shoot paralyzing liquid from their head bumps" - dex entry from black, lol
    Personally, I like it. Why can't pokemon be gross? Cute or badass shouldn't be the only two things that matter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you complain about him being another water/ground type in the post before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he basically means that while it's overplayed and they need to stop making them, at least it's good gameplay wise due to the typing being so good.

    ReplyDelete