Thursday, November 29, 2012

No. 557: Dwebble

I was wondering when a hermit crab would appear as a Pokemon


I guess I was expecting something more extravagant  like maybe a crab living in a badass helm, or like inside a castle or something? Because this is really just a little guy living in a rock, and that already happens in nature.

On another note, Bug/Rock is a surprisingly good type combination. They both have a ton of weaknesses, but combined, only 3. And no double-weaknesses. so there's that.

Finally, I really think that's a dumb name. Appropriate for a kinda dumb Pokemon, but yeah. Dwebble. Reminds me of dweeb.


Overall: 3/10

1 comment:

  1. Man, I love Dwebble. Cute little guy. Great concept (being rock type, with a rock as a shell).

    Plus "Dwebble" = "Dwell + Pebble." So yeah, I like it, it works.

    ReplyDelete