Thursday, November 1, 2012

No. 535: Tympole

I hope you all had a spooky Halloween. I held off on Tympole til today because he's just too damn cute to spook anyone.

Aww, just look at 'im! Little bashful face, upturned eyebrows, he's trying his darnedest to look fierce, but it's November 1st, lil' guy! You don't have to scare anybody today!

Uh, though now that I look at you, I'm not really sure what even. Another tadpole, like Poliwag, but it's like a Taiko drum or something? with headphones on? or knobs or some shit?

eh, whatever. Timpani tadpole who keeps the tempo, I get it. Just another one that makes me wish there was a Sound type, as I've advocated for in the past.


Overall: 4/10

3 comments:

  1. whoahoho, special overall rating

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I didn't intend that, and unless anyone can come up with a why "4/010" is funny, I'm just gonna change it back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 010 looks sort of like the body of tympole but that's a stretch

      Delete