Wednesday, November 28, 2012

No. 556: Maractus

Did you remember how much I like cacti?


the answer is "a lot". I like them a lot. Amingo, Cactuar, Togemon, Cacturne, and now I can add Maractus to the list of anthropomorphic cacti whose company I enjoy.

So, Maractus is a cactus that dances and shakes its booty like a maraca, I can dig it. Doesn't evolve, which is a pity, but I still prefer it to Lilligant. Maybe they should all meet up with Bellossom and have a dance-off?

I'm not gonna lie, this review is like 90% personal bias. The thing looks cute, the face and ears remind me of Kyuubey, and it isn't garbage if you want to actually use it in-game. I'd give it a big hug if it wouldn't poke me full of holes! And if it wasn't a virtual collection of data... ;_;


Overall: 8/10

3 comments:

  1. Those two ears on its head look like green togepis without eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems to have a smooth body and no spikes on its torso. If you could convert data to matter, you could hug it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget about this guy

    ReplyDelete