Thursday, November 8, 2012

No. 540: Sewaddle

I know what you're thinking - ANOTHER caterpillar?

But hear me out - at least Sewaddle has a design that's more complex than "a caterpillar". To be precise, it's one of those bugs that sews leaves together or something. Actually, isn't that carpenter ants? Maybe silk is used? no wait, that's spiders. Okay, so I'm not really sure how it be, but it tries, which counts for something.

As for the rest, it's just sorta nothin' special. Lil' bug, nobs for legs, unblinking eyes, the usual.

And a tiny pair of round buttocks growing out of its head - or breasts, or testicles, or some other exciting new naughty bit - take your pick. I pick "no one bug should make me have to think of all this bullshit what the heck"


Overall: 3/10

1 comment:

  1. It's based on Epargyreus clarus, a caterpillar that sews together leaves with silk. Also, those nubs on the head are antennae.

    ReplyDelete