Friday, November 23, 2012

No. 553: Krookodile

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful that Krookodile's nose only kinda looks like a penis, instead of being unbearably phallic!


So, we're red now. That's kinda random, because the type didn't even change, but whatever. The shades are now also approaching Kamina-levels in terms of sheer attitude, or maybe more like Doflamingo-levels.

Krookodile is a freaking beast. Earthquake and Crunch, gg everything else. What's that, you're Flying? Tough luck, you get Rock Slide, go screw yourself. I dunno about you, but mine was faster than the west wind and hit harder than a Mack truck. And he enjoys being the engine of destruction that he is, you can tell it in his eyes. You can tell he is about to absolutely ruin someone's day.

Speaking of evil crocodiles that have sand-based powers, I'm beginning to think that this was all just one big Sir Crocodile reference, like from One Piece. Which only makes it better, honestly.


Overall: 9/10

3 comments:

  1. This is my strongest team member in B/W.
    This guy is friggin powerhouse.
    Moxie is a fucking brilliant ability too, giving him more power for every foe beaten.
    I smashed half of the gyms using just him.

    I'm really glad that you like him too, although personal bias through my in-game experience would make me give him a full 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot that his stripes break apart due to his stomach expanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://magikarp-sama.tumblr.com/post/31006853282/sir-crocodile-the-krookodile-by-kilty-as-charged

    ReplyDelete