Friday, November 30, 2012

No. 558: Crustle

My dream job would be a Space Wailord Scrubber. Why? 50% Bustles, 50% Crustles.

poor guy, looks like he's being squished. why he chose such a heavy piece of rock is beyond me. Or actually, I should be wondering where he found that piece of rock.

Look at it, it's got that stratification that happens as you go deeper into the Earth's crust! And it's such a perfect cube, too. How'd he get it? Rock like that isn't just lying around. You'd have to dig deep and precise to find such a hunk of stone and dirt.

See, Crustle is just not exciting to me. Aside from the fact that his name sounds like a veneral desease, he's just a pissy buy with tiny nippers hiding beneath an out-of-place rock. If the stone had parapets or something, that would be awesome, but as it is, I feel more pity for his sucky existence than anything else.


Overall: 2/10

2 comments:

  1. Worst 5th gen line off the top of my head. Just so bland. When I saw a Dwebble again in W2 I honestly thought it was 2nd gen for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holding out for Mega Crustle

    ReplyDelete