Saturday, December 1, 2012

No. 559: Scraggy

The initial design pitch for this guy must have been hilarious.

"Hey, I've got this great idea! It's a Fighting/Dark type, okay?"
    "Sounds good, that's a new combination."
"And it's like this tiny gang banger, okay? So it's got all this attitude, and it headbutts everything!"
    "yeah, yeah, I like it! What kind of animal is it based on?"
"I dunno a lizard or something."
    "okay, I'll take it. Let me just - "
"No you didn't let me finish. Also it's got these baggy pants and it can stretch them up to its neck or whatever to protect itself!"
    "holy shit what"
"it'll be great, trust me. also the pants are made of its own skin. also its got a face like it's permanently dropping a deuce."
    "look you obviously need psychiatric help but we're strapped for time so we'll just have to use it."


seriously, I have no idea what the hell they were thinking. Scraggy is doing his best to NOT make me think of foreskin, but he's not succeeding. I kinda like the idea, but the actual execution of it is just freaking the piss out of me.


Overall: 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment