Sunday, December 2, 2012

No. 560: Scrafty

say that to my face not online and see what happens


I think the concept works better in the second stage. That hoodie looks fly as hell, and the mohawk is really selling his punk attitude.

now I want to take this time to talk about pants. Pants are important, because they cover your legs up when its cold, and if you have ugly legs then other people don't have to see them. If you have thin or regular legs, skinny jeans are neat, because they hug the curves and make tha ladeez go krayzee. If your legs are incredibly skinny, like twigs and shit, then consider regular pants because skinny jeans will make your legs look like toothpicks. If you have fat legs then just buy whatever will contain them, I guess.

also, big baggy poofy pants are amazing for lazing around the house in. Like, I have a pair of sweatpants that's like 5 sizes too big and my legs feel like they're in heaven. I wouldn't wear it outside, of course, but I admit that the size of pants Scrafty is packing is right up my alley. So, props to him for being bold enough to take those bad boys outside.


Overall: 6/10

2 comments:

  1. http://lamutamu.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/hairstyle.iguana.hair_.lizzard.hair_.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. one badass coming up! Plus this guy rocks gameplay-wise. EV attack/one of his defenses, bulk-up, slow enough to use payback with his defenses so high, and then rest/shed-skin.

    ReplyDelete