Tuesday, December 25, 2012

No. 575: Gothorita

happy christmas to everyone, now get off the freaking internet and spend some time with your family already, sheesh.


but first, holy piss shit that is a lot of bows. That is a Bow Overload, a Bowverload. Not 3, not 4, not 5, but six, count'em SIX bows. Four in the hair, and two on the bod. Why someone would need so many bows is beyond me.

Gothorita seems to be adopting the modern fashion model trend of glancing to the side with a heavy-lidded, half-dead stare. "I don't give a damn who beautiful you think I am" is what they are trying to say, but to me it's always communicated "wow I'm bored I really want this shoot to be over so that I can go home and maybe eat an entire graham cracker"

Actually, you know who this looks like? That one girl who partners with you in Diamond and Pearl, Marley I think it was.

Yeah, I was right! Man, Gamefreak really missed out. They should've saved this character until later, or brought Gothorita up earlier. Because these two are just perfect for eachother. Maybe Marley could use more bows, though...


Overall: 6/10

1 comment:

  1. your little stab at Gothorita for looking anorexic got a loud burst of laughter out of me, good stuff! ;D

    ReplyDelete