Friday, December 21, 2012

No.573: Cinccino

Now, I know some evolutions make no sense and are hard to follow, so stay with me here.


Imagine Minccino. And now, imagine it again, but wearing a bunch of curly shit. Okay, I know that was a stretch, so I'll go over it again.

Take Minccino, and add some curly fluffy scarf-like tails to it. Just all over it really. It's just Minccino with scarves. Are you following me so far?

Okay, also its regular tail disappears, but otherwise that's all it is. I realize your mind might be reeling right now, but if you just take some deep breaths you'll be fine.


seriously what the heck. I know some Pokemon whose alternate formes look more different than Minccino and Cinccino. If you'd told me one was male and the other female, like Unfezant, I'd have believed you.


Overall: 2/10

1 comment: