Thursday, January 31, 2013

No. 596: Galvantula

Tesla was here, Edison is a loser

goddamn is Galvantula a good-ass name. And the good things start adding up from there. Purple and yellow (with some navy blue) highlights, lots of eyes, lots of legs, lots of hair. Thing looks cool.

Also, check this out - if its ability is Compound Eyes, that boosts its accuracy. And if you give it Wide Lens to hold, that also boosts accuracy. And with both of those combined, you can safely throw out Thunder and expect it to hit.

And when you've got STAB Thunder that always hits, moving at 108 base speed, everything that isn't Ground-type can pretty much just get bent. Galvantula has been good to me, needless to say.


Overall: 10/10

4 comments:

  1. okay, you've sold me.
    throwing this bad boy on my team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, Galvantula is the whole reason I got so pumped up for the fifth generation. I mean, it's a goddamn badass electric tarantula. How cool is that?

    Plus, I named mine Tesla, cause Edison can suck it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A must have for every Bug and electric team (if you want to obtain a medal in BW2)

    ReplyDelete