Tuesday, January 1, 2013

No. 580: Ducklett

I wish the shiny sprite was full red so I could nickname is Kazooie


so, here we have another dumb birdbrain. I was about to give it credit for being at least a bird we haven't seen before, as well as being Water/Flying (instead of the unspeakable alternative) but then I remembered Psyduck and Farfetch'd. Holy hell, we've done "duck" twice before, Ducklett. Which is a shitty name, by the way. But the point is, you're actually neither impressive or original!

I do like how you find them on bridges, though. Running through their shadows and they come down to peck your eyes out, instead of bumping into them while surfing like Wingull. It makes a little bit more sense, and is a new way of finding Pokemon in the wild. I just wish that you found something other than the almost-completely-without-merit Ducklett in that manner, or else I wouldn't just dodge all the shadows I see.


Overall: 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment