Sunday, January 6, 2013

No. 581: Swanna

Swanna's all like "I'mma swan, bitch!"


but waitaminute, is that a feather down bra? Gamefreak, you know I don't want to think about Pokemon having breasts. Jynx, Nidoqueen, and Gorebyss already proved that. I guess it's really not very prominent, and not that big a deal, but still.

Ducklett and Swanna remind me of Wingull and Pelliper, in that they have the same typings, and each work in two kinds of birds. In real life, ducks don't grow up to be swans. But that would be awesome, and it works a lot better than a duck evolving into a bigger duck. So it turns into a sassy swan instead.

Really, it's the implied attitude that makes me like Swanna. girl looks like she won the Ms. Sassy Assy competition of 2011.


Overall: 5/10


4 comments:

  1. looks like Carl from athf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny story with this one and the bra design.

    When playing through White I "picked" this as my flying type. The only male on my team was my Swanna. (Yes, I actually took my started out of my team early on.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thats the same with me actually (having an all female team and the only male looked like a girl)

      Delete
  3. Well I think it was styled after the "ugly duckling"-story. The really ugly Duckling was really a baby swan and in the end was more beautiful then its supposed brother.

    Clever idea actually if I didnt hate them both so much

    ReplyDelete