Tuesday, January 8, 2013

No. 583: Vanillish

the "large scoop" sizing


logical evolution, you can say that much. Now the cone is fully defined, he's got even more frozen chunks, but there's something off about that facial expression. Maybe it's the dead-eyed stare? or maybe it's the mouth, drooling slightly? dude why do you want to eat yourself that biz is nasty.

so, according to the comments last time, the evolutions is where this line goes wrong. but, I'm not really seeing it. I guess he looks more ice-crea-coney, but not only is that kinda the point, he also looks more icy.

I'll admit that that face is still unsettling for some reason, but Vanillish isn't awful at all. I also want to add how happy it makes me to have another 3-stage Ice evolution. The only other ones are Mamoswin and Walrein.


Overall: 6/10

1 comment: