Friday, March 2, 2012

No. 381: Latios

blue streak speeds by / too fast for the naked eye

And now here's the cool older brother. He has the same good design as Latias, except he's blue, and bigger! And like I said last time, I have zero problems with a pair of sibling legendaries. Actually, wait, I just thought of something. They couldn't do it back then, but now that there's gender differences in Pokemon?

How about if there was just one species, let's use Latios, and Ruby has the female one, and sapphire has the male one, and the gender difference is in the color. It's an extreme difference, as opposed to just "longer tusks" and the like, but wouldn't that be kind of cool? And if you trade and breed them, you get a purple little baby dude! Except then maybe it would be better framed as "legendary lovers", rather than "siblings", because otherwise that would be super-gross.

I've digressed quite a bit, but I guess I'm saying that Latios is cool, and some sort of star-crossed lovers legendaries would be neat for the future.

Overall: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment