Monday, October 31, 2011

No. 311: Plusle

My sister and her friend went as Pluse and Minun one year.

"hey look at me guys, I'm totally Pikachu, I swear!"

URG. There was no need for this to happen. All Plusle and Minun did was confuse people who thought they should evolve into Pikachu or something. Gamefreak keeps on doing this, making new electric rodents and shoehorning them into the anime in the hopes they'll be the next Pikachu.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

I mean, they didn't even try to pretend they could come up with a new idea. It's still the same mouse-rabbit as Pikachu. If they had seriously tried to make it more bunny-like, then things would be a little different, but whatever.

I only give a point because the Positive/Negative themed abilities is a good idea for a double battle Pokemon.


Overall: 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment