Thursday, October 20, 2011

No. 301: Delcatty

Don't declaw your cats, people, please.

I said that Skitty is the best cat, and I stand by that. Delcatty is fine too, but by the time that cat grows up, I realize that it's just another useless Normal type.

not even those gorgeous eyes can sway me, Delcatty, don't even try.

Well, maybe a little bit. And I like how the tail-tip-wagglers from Skitty somehow became little thingums on the side of Delcatty's neck warmer.

Okay, fine. You can get a good score, Delcatty. Now come on over here and let me pet you, there's a good kitty...


Overall: 9/10

1 comment:

  1. I prefer this over Skitty, if only because Skitty had that annoying "ah well, we don't want to bother designing the eyes so we'll just keep them constantly shut" thing going on.

    ReplyDelete