Tuesday, October 4, 2011

No. 291: Ninjask

Ask a Ninja used to be the shit...

Ninjask is kinda cool, and I like his color scheme. Black and gold always looks badass. I wish his claws were more like knives, though, that would just up the badassery exponentially.

Also, it is very worth noting that Ninjask is nearly the fastest Pokemon in the world. He's second only to Deoxys' Speed Form, which is perfectly understandable.

but holy shit, is Ninjask fast. It's too bad that he kinda sucks in other ways, like being a overused type and not even learning any Flying moves, but MAN. 160 base speed, don't even play.


Overall: 6/10

3 comments:

  1. Ninjask can learn Aerial Ace (flying move), I taught mine that

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, but nothing by level-up. I'd have to waste a TM on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one named Ricky. And he's one of my star players (A.K.A. in my party).

    ReplyDelete