Wednesday, October 19, 2011

300 Spartans ain't got nothin' on this.

Wow, 300 Pokemon? That's a lot of Pokemon. And that's not even half way to all the Pokemon that there are.

How did there get to be so many Pokemon? I can't say it happened when I wasn't watching, because I've dutifully bought every generation.

anyway, thanks for reading 300 of these things. I know I don't update as frequently as I'd like, and I don't have an excuse. But I want you to know that I'll try not to be that guy who stops updating, or goes on long hiatuses because "LOL SCHOOL YOU KNOW", because that's bullshit. It's not like I shouldn't be able to spare 15 minutes at some point during the day, Christ. So thanks for sticking with it.

And I hope you'll keep sticking with it, or at least, for about two more weeks. Important date coming up, with some big news that (I hope) you might be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment