Wednesday, October 19, 2011

No. 300: Skitty

First person to mention hot Skitty on Wailord action gets a boot up their ass.

Gamefreak keeps trying to make decent cat Pokemon. I don't know why they find it so hard, because if Japan is good at one thing, it is having an unsettling amount of fetishes. But if Japan is good at two things, it is drawing cute cats.

However, they seem to not be able to tap into that over here at Gamefreak. Meowth is frigging ugly, Persian is a literal cat, and, aside from our Star of the Day, the rest are also kinda dumb and weird. I mean, how hard is it to do something vaguely Hello Kitty-ish?

But they really don't need to make anymore "cute kitten" type Pokemon, because they did it right when they did Skitty.

Skitty is pretty. And also cute, and adorable. I don't want it to ever have to fight, because I want it purring on my lap. I love cats, and I'd love to have a Skitty. Did I ever tell you about my cats? I have 3 cats, let me tell you about them! Only not all of them are actually mine. One is my sister's, and the other is kind of my mom's. We found him under a bush when he was really little, and raised him up. He's really stupid, though, and is now starting to get old, but I love the guy anyway. My sister's cat has only half a tail, and sometimes she bends it in such a way that it looks like a leg. We always joked about how one time my sister said that cats have 5 legs when she was like in kindergarten, and now she has a cat that looks like it has 5 legs. The first cat I mentioned is colored like Chii from Chii's Sweet Home, which is to say he's grey with black stripes and white on the bottom. My sister's cat is a tortoiseshell. My cat is black with white feet, belly, and chin. She's really affectionate, and misses me whenever I go away. She's basically the cutest thing ever, and a total teddy bear. Like, if someone comes over, she'll just roll on her back for them to pet her. But I love her to pieces, and spoil her horribly. Sometimes I think I talk too much about my cats but then I think of how much I love my cats and I realize that I love talking about my cats, in fact, I could talk all day about my cats, and I think I will...


Overall: 10/10

3 comments:

  1. Pretty surprised you liked this one; figured you'd think it was boring. How about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot skitty on wailord action

    ReplyDelete